Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Day 4 Nick-Names

I have a nickname, it is Fif. You pronounce it Feef, short for FiFi. My friend Toni gave it to me when I was in the 7th Grade. I just got a perm, and well, you get the idea. My 7th Grade Core Teacher, Mr. Valencia, picked up on this name and he called me FiFi that year.

The only people that called me Fif, were Toni and her family. (Mom, Dad, Sister, Brother). Actually, her Dad called me Darlin' but he called all her friends that! Now, her kids call me Auntie Fif. In fact they really don't know that my name is Nicole. Not even Nikki, aka Dolly, whose name is Nicole Elizabeth. I think they like Nicknames in that family. :) Toni wanted me to return the favor but I didn't have any girls..Sorry!!

I LOVE MY NICKNAME...and I LOVE the chick who gave it to me. We will be BFF's forever.

LOVE YOU TONI!!

Always,
FIF

2 comments:

Kelli Brown said...

I wanna see a picture of that perm!

Unknown said...

Butter Beer YUM