Monday, October 13, 2008

How Did I Gain 5 lbs??

I knew what I was doing was not wise. In the summer months when it was 110 degrees outside your mind plays tricks on you. I would have dreams of this yummy treat. It literally would torture me. Sometimes I could resist, sometimes not. Here is the culprit.




I never had the courage to look up the Calories until now. Now that it is cooler and I can think clearer.


Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino® Blended Crème
Rich mocha syrup, Frappuccino® chips and milk, blended with ice, topped with whipped cream (optional), mocha drizzle.



Serving Size 16 fl. oz.
Amt Per Serving
Calories 510
Fat Calories 170
Total Fat (g) 19
Saturated Fat (g) 11
Trans Fat (g) 0
Cholesterol (mg) 50
Sodium (mg) 300
Total Carbohydrates (g) 78
Fiber (g) 2
Sugars (g) 59



Here is my new Favorite Drink. The Hazelnut Signature Hot Chocolate. I wish Starbucks wasn't so dang close. Mike gets major points for bringing this home for me. I'll have to encourage Golden Spoon instead!!





Calories 430
Fat Calories 180
Total Fat (g) 21
Saturated Fat (g) 12
Trans Fat (g) 0
Cholesterol (mg) 35
Sodium (mg) 115
Total Carbohydrates (g) 56
Fiber (g) 5
Sugars (g) 47

3 comments:

Michelle Ashton said...

My favorite from there is....
Vanilla Bean Frappachino with carmel. It's a good thing that the closest one is 45 minutes away.

Cadi said...

Since I turned 30, anything I look at can make me gain weight...even apple it seems like. So, I'd be in BIG trouble if I partook of this goodness you found!

Lisa said...

that looks heavenly. i think the words "double chocolate" should be a big tip off though! whatever happened to their one hot chocolate drink that tasted like a melted chocolate bar. oh--that was heaven!!!