Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Hello New Year

Yeah, Its been a while, but it has been the holiday's. Give me a break. I am sooo glad it is over. I had to protect all my valuable Christmas decorations from Josh. He broke his fair share of ornaments...and the tree....poor tree, it never met Josh before and I am sure it never wants to come out of its box again. He pulled it, poked it, threw beaters, balls and shoes at it. He also took a broomstick and "fought the tree" (power ranger style).
I decided to put the nativity out of reach of him, because I couldn't live with myself if he desecrated the Baby Jesus! Anyway, I have learned my lesson maybe and hopefully next year will be better. SO, to make myself feel better, I decided to make a few resolutions for 2007. Nothing crazy but doable so here are is my list....
1. Keep my nails painted (Is this a goal that is out of reach?? we'll see)
2. Read the New Testament (ok, that might be a little crazy)
3. Read a book - I am not particular, just a book to make me feel like an adult
4. Run a 5K - this might seem crazy but I KNOW I can do it if I sign up for one. If anyone knows any good ones, let me know and sign up with me.
5. Change my ringtone on my phone. I got a new phone and can't figure out how to download my favorite song. So I need to read the instructions.
6. Dust my closet - oh man, it is scary when I get out shoes I haven't worn for a while, yikes!
7. Attend my 20 year High School Reunion - No way, I am not that old.
8. Paint my bedroom. I have been in this house for 7 years and my room is the last to be painted - surprise.
9. Buy a new purse. This doesn't seem like a hard one to keep. I just have to remind myself to buy a new one, because I always wear out my current one way past its natural life.
10. Finish my Website - Ha! I decided to pay someone to do this so it will actually get done.

So, there they are, in black and white. I have committed to them and you are all witnesses. Wouldn't it be just a kick if I actually finish all of them by the end of the year... Wow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicole, are your nails painted? Come on don't let me down. About that 5k, let me know I'll do it too!

Lisa said...

i am right there on the book part with you! nails painted seems like the hardest one to me! oh, let me know when you figure out how to download "sexy back" on your phone! ;)