Yeah, Its been a while, but it has been the holiday's. Give me a break. I am sooo glad it is over. I had to protect all my valuable Christmas decorations from Josh. He broke his fair share of ornaments...and the tree....poor tree, it never met Josh before and I am sure it never wants to come out of its box again. He pulled it, poked it, threw beaters, balls and shoes at it. He also took a broomstick and "fought the tree" (power ranger style).
I decided to put the nativity out of reach of him, because I couldn't live with myself if he desecrated the Baby Jesus! Anyway, I have learned my lesson maybe and hopefully next year will be better. SO, to make myself feel better, I decided to make a few resolutions for 2007. Nothing crazy but doable so here are is my list....
1. Keep my nails painted (Is this a goal that is out of reach?? we'll see)
2. Read the New Testament (ok, that might be a little crazy)
3. Read a book - I am not particular, just a book to make me feel like an adult
4. Run a 5K - this might seem crazy but I KNOW I can do it if I sign up for one. If anyone knows any good ones, let me know and sign up with me.
5. Change my ringtone on my phone. I got a new phone and can't figure out how to download my favorite song. So I need to read the instructions.
6. Dust my closet - oh man, it is scary when I get out shoes I haven't worn for a while, yikes!
7. Attend my 20 year High School Reunion - No way, I am not that old.
8. Paint my bedroom. I have been in this house for 7 years and my room is the last to be painted - surprise.
9. Buy a new purse. This doesn't seem like a hard one to keep. I just have to remind myself to buy a new one, because I always wear out my current one way past its natural life.
10. Finish my Website - Ha! I decided to pay someone to do this so it will actually get done.
So, there they are, in black and white. I have committed to them and you are all witnesses. Wouldn't it be just a kick if I actually finish all of them by the end of the year... Wow!