Friday, June 16, 2006

New Car Bed

Josh has a new Car bed. This could not be more perfect for the boy who sleeps with cars. His big cousin Nate finally grew out of this model and let Josh have it....Thank you Nate!

We were hoping this bed would do the trick, and Josh would want to sleep in his own bed rather than in between Mom and Dad. I mean - next to Dad and Mom sleeps where ever there is a little space left. I am telling you - sometimes I would wake up and not be able to stand up straight because I was sleeping in some weird position - all so my little boy would sleep through the night!

The first night he slept through the night! WOW! Then the next night and the next and the next he would wake up and yell for Mom to come lay down in his bed. He would say, "Mama, Down!" So this picture is of Josh and Mommy's new bed. When I wake up in the morning, I feel like I have been run over by a car...Or just slept on one. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lisa said...

um--you sure mike isn't fighting him for the bed?