Sunday, March 19, 2006

Oh My Josh!



Wow! This is my first official BLOG! Thanks to my friend Lisa who shared her blog with me. As I read it I thought, Are you kidding me? How in the world does she have time for this. Get a life! Then I realized she has an awesome life and she is sharing it with the rest of us. Thanks Lisa...

Well, of course I have to start off with a story about my Angel, Josh. He is turning two in a couple of months and I am sure he won't be terrible. Although, he did do something that possibly could be classified under the "Terrible" category. But, I will never admit he is terrible....NEVER! Here is Josh finding some ketchup in the pantry. I found him soaked head to toe in the stuff.

We want to say "Hi" to Gramma and Grammpa Barney in Florida. We miss you! Love, Nicole and Boys (BTW that includes my "Grown-up" Boy too! )

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You are so funny!! I don't have any time--please find me some more! I understand about the "baby" thing--David was trying to discipline Haley the other day and I was like "don't even think about it!" HA HA

I love your blog--you will love it. Fun for you--like an online journal, plus you can use it for scrapbooking!

Can't wait to see more girl!