Saturday, February 06, 2010

Sharpies

I don't buy Sharpies, but I always have them around my house, courtesy of Mike. We have red, blue and black and I have always hid them. I haven't been very diligent lately because Josh is getting more wise in his old age and SURELY wouldn't write on the walls or counters with Sharpies.

 
Posted by Picasa


I can't believe BRETT hasn't learned his lesson yet. I am sure Josh will be disappointed in his big brother when he gets in trouble by his Mom. Silly Brett.

2 comments:

The Reed Family said...

haha! Why do our kids torment us so! Thanks so much for having Carter over. Sorry I was a few minutes late picking him up! I wish we could stay longer it is going to be hard to leave! Thanks again

Anonymous said...

Oh I feel your pain. Once when my twins were 2 they both took sharpies and wrote all over the dining room wall. Ugh! :) Thank goodness they grow up. Oh but then they become teenagers! Good luck. :)