Thursday, July 17, 2008

Baptism

Brett was baptized last weekend. He was super excited, (I was more nervous for him), he looked at it more like a party. Leading up to the day of the baptism, he was wanting an update on the guest list. He was wanting to know who had confirmed and what excuse other people had for not being there. Let's just say, the kid likes an audience... This is so different from me, it is hard to understand. When I was a kid, I didn't want anyone paying attention to me, I wanted to blend in. I am sure this quality will take him far in his life.






I was proud of Brett, he did awesome and Mike did great too. I was a little crazy. I had to run back home as soon as we got to the church, because Mike forgot a towel and a change of clothes. I got back just in time and tried to keep Josh occupied. But, we made it!

After the baptism, we all met at our house for dinner. I didn't get any pictures, because I was too busy. Next time we have a party, I need to put someone else in charge of taking pictures!

2 comments:

The Reed Family said...

Sounds like a busy but great day! Hey I was thinking that Josh should come over to play next week. I'll call you

Mela said...

Congrats! Can you believe you have one old enough to be baptized!