Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Multi-Tasking

Since I am of the stronger sex..We of course can multi-task like no other. I can Make the kitchen, Clean the dinner, Help the laundry and Fold the kids blindfolded. So, when it comes to extra stuff that comes our way, we can tackle it like a pro. I have a confession to make. I am not the best Multi-tasker. In fact my brain locks up and can't concentrate on more than one thing at a time. I know, I know, I shouldn't admit it. But hey, no MAN is going to read my blog..so my secret is safe.

Blogging, for me, is a luxury that I get to partake in when my mind is free to concentrate on it 100%. If I am too distracted, under pressure, or stressed, I feel guilty taking the time to be creative and enjoy the process. I believe the Guilt is another trait of the STRONGER sex..but that is for another blog. So I need to catch up a little, because it is important to document the big and little things of life before they slip away.

No comments: