Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Hi again...

Well, all I can say is that it is May and it was extremely busy. My brain was also on overload because I am working on Marketing my website, and, of course, instead of paying anybody, which I came close to... twice...I saw that I could do it myself so I started learning and applying a lot of lessons. So terms like pay per click, search engine optimization, organic placement, submit/add a url, backlink, pagerank, counter stats, etc. have become my second language at the moment. Basically, every spare moment I am learning knew things and finding my way through the maze of the internet slowly but surely. Also I found out if you know what you are doing, you don't have to pay big money to advertise, which everyone wants your money out there.

On a normal mom note...Brett went to Father and Sons with his Dad. Josh did not get to go, but I am sure he won't miss out next year, I can look forward to one weekend a year where I will be all by myself :) I am making plans already. Anyway, since Moms are not welcomed at this once a year ritual ( and i am glad we are excluded) you get some pretty wild pictures which you probably wouldn't see if Mom were holding the camera. Here is Brett weilding an ax, while his friends look on...can't wait until next May....

No comments: