Thursday, March 22, 2007

Shopping





Sorry, it has been a while! I am not very good at blogging sometimes. I have been busy with my website and its almost ready to go, but I have had technical difficulties - which is totally frustrating. But, I am learning alot : )

I finally found a new comforter set for my room so I am going to be painting and putting new bathroom fixtures and adding extra touches to my bedroom. I am pretty excited about that! I went to pick it up at the mall the other day but Josh had his own agenda. Of course shopping at the mall is all about him. We stop at the toy store, puppy store, ride the escalators a million times, than get a pink cupcake for dessert, yum! He also mimicked the mannequins in the kids department at Macy's. Here are some pics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Case is jealous! Where is that cupcake from, yummy!

Nicole said...

Wildflower Company. He had a pink mouth the rest of the day!